Courses on Writing, Publishing, and Getting Things Done
Thursday July 20 and Friday July 21, 2023
- Strengthen your writing skills, meet terrific people, and get important projects done.
- Learn how to write like a professional copywriter…even if you aren’t one.
- This workshop teaches you how to make your writing more clear, brief, and persuasive.
- Perfect for anyone who wants more clients, more customers, more sales, more people saying “Yes!” to whatever you offer.
- Online. Participate from anywhere in the world.
- Want more details? Please review this brochure.
THE TINY BOOK COURSE™
- In this course, we teach you how to write and self-publish a book.
- Start with an idea. Graduate with a completed book in your hands.
- We break the process into tiny, achievable steps.
- Anytime you need help, a Book Coach is one email away.
- Payment plans and scholarships are available.
- More than 650 graduates and hundreds of books written, including several award-winning books and best-sellers.
- Upon graduation, your book gets featured in a professional photo shoot, at a book fair, and inside a brick and mortar bookshop.
- See more info.
- PS. You don’t want to self-publish your book? You would prefer to get a book deal with a traditional publisher? Check out The Book Deal Course.
THE MARKETING WITHOUT SOCIAL MEDIA COURSE™
- Is it possible to find plenty of clients and customers, earn great money, and run a successful business…without social media? Yes. The course shows the way.
- Course includes:
- List of 115 marketing ideas that do not require social media.
- Inspiring examples of big (and small) companies that do not use social media—and their reasons for leaving.
- Interviews with business owners who quit social media or cut back—and how they’re achieving success.
- Worksheet: how to build a marketing plan. Fill out this worksheet to create a calm, sensible plan that doesn’t require you to be online 24/7.
- Facts on how excessive screen time and social media scrolling impacts your mental health—and why it’s a good idea to cut back.
- Instructions on how to take a break from social media (social media detox) without hurting your business.
- Independent study course. Start anytime. Work at your own pace.
- See details and get the course.
QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH
Thinking about enrolling in a course?
But you’ve got a few questions you’d like to discuss first?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.