So This Is the End is a 24-hour / 24-chapter love story.
This novel was inspired by the question, “If you knew that you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do with that time?”
And also: “What if you met the love of your life… on the last day of your life?”
Early readers call this book: “An intense whirlwind of all the feelings,” “touching, funny and sexy,” and the kind of book that you need to “devour in one sitting” and that will get “tears streaming down your face.”
Having a tough day at work?
Maybe you’re dealing with a hysterical client who’s demanding a refund. Or a job interview that goes nowhere. Or a vicious 1-star Amazon review about your latest project. Or just a general sense of “Who am I? What is my purpose? What am I doing with my life?!” that pervades your day and makes everything feel heavy and stressful.
If you’re having one of those rough moments, curl up with You’re Going to Survive.
Each chapter is filled with honesty, humor, and encouragement to help you stay motivated, keep marching forward, and never give up on yourself.
50 Ways to Say You’re Awesome is an illustrated book about the power of gratitude. (Because we all need to say “thank you” more often.)
It’s filled with blank notes that you can fill out and give to friends, colleagues, and strangers to say, “Hey, I think you’re awesome.” It’s an adorable book for kids — and grown-ups, too.
Also… this book has the world’s cutest theme song and trailer!
Q&A a Day is a daily journal for couples to complete together.
It has a new question for every day of the year — and space for both of your answers.
(I got hired to write the questions by Potter Style, a division of Random House / Crown Publishing. Peek inside the front cover and you’ll see my name. Exciting!)
This book is a great gift for you and your sweetheart — or another couple you know. Buy it to commemorate your 100th date, your 20th anniversary, or any special occasion… or, simply to celebrate the beginning of a New Year together.
This journal has been a #1 bestseller on Amazon for several years running. Love rules!
Milk & Honey: A Love Story is a very smutty romance novel about a writer and a pastry chef. It’s got delicious food descriptions, shocking plot twists, and of course… lots of passionate sex.
It’s kind of like Fifty Shades of Grey, but with less bondage and more chocolate soufflés. One reader calls it, “The best erotica I’ve ever read.”
I hope you enjoy reading it… as much as I enjoyed writing it!
From time to time, I get asked to contribute an essay, a personal story, or some advice for a book that somebody else is writing.
Here are a couple books I’ve been featured in. Buy them, love them, read them… thanks for supporting these terrific authors!
– Branding Basics for Small Business by Maria Ross
– Gracious: A Practical Primer on Charm, Tact, and Unsinkable Strength by Kelly Williams Brown
– Grow Your Handmade Business: How to Envision, Develop, and Sustain a Successful Creative Business by Kari Chapin
– Hear Me Roar: How to Defend Your Mind, Body & Heart Against People Who Suck by Jennifer Cassetta and Lindsey Smith
– Less is More: 101 Ways to Simplify Your Life by Domonique Bertolucci
– RenWomen: What Modern Renaissance Women Have to Teach Us About Living Rich, Fulfilling Lives by Dale Griffiths Stamos
– The Declaration of You!: How to Find It, Own It and Shout It From the Rooftops by Michelle Ward and Jessica Swift
– The Good Creative: 18 Ways To Make Better Art by Paul Jarvis
– The Successful Mistake: How 163 of The World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Transform Failure Into Success by Matthew Turner
– When Talent Isn’t Enough: Business Basics for the Creatively Inclined by Kristen Fischer
– Women Entrepreneur Revolution: Ready! Set! Launch! by Jenn Aubert