WELCOME TO MY SHOP!
This is where you’ll find:
If you’ve never shopped here before, kindly peek at my Policies.
I hope you find something here that makes you feel creative, uplifted, and powerful. Enjoy!
50 WAYS TO SAY “YOU’RE AWESOME”
50 Ways To Say You’re Awesome is an illustrated book about the power of gratitude. (Because we all need to say “thank you” more often.)
It’s filled with blank notes that you can fill out and give to friends, colleagues, and strangers to say, “Hey, I think you’re awesome.” It’s an adorable book for kids — and grown-ups, too.
Also… this book has the world’s cutest theme song and trailer!
Hardcover. 112 pages.
OUR Q&A A DAY: A 3-YEAR JOURNAL FOR 2 PEOPLE
Q&A A Day is a daily journal for couples to complete together.
It has a new question for every day of the year — and space for both of your answers.
(I got hired to write the questions by Potter Style, a division of Random House / Crown. Peek inside the front cover and you’ll see my name! Exciting.)
This book is a great gift for you and your sweetheart — or another couple you know.
It’s been a #1 bestseller on Amazon for several years running. Because love rules.
Hardcover. 368 pages.
SO THIS IS THE END: A NOVEL
So This Is The End is a 24-hour / 24-chapter love story.
The story was inspired by the question, “If you knew that you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do with that time?”
And also: “What if you met the love of your life… on the last day of your life?”
It’s been called: “An intense whirlwind of all the feelings,” “touching, funny and sexy,” and the kind of book that you need to “devour in one sitting” and that will get “tears streaming down your face.”
The entire plot fell into my brain one night… in a dream. I hope you like it. (PS. Don’t forget to read the “Epilogue” at the end if you want a happy ending.)
Digital (PDF). 115 pages. Read it on your tablet, phone, or computer.
MILK & HONEY: A LOVE STORY
Milk & Honey: A Love Story is a romance novel about a writer and a pastry chef. It’s got delicious food descriptions, shocking plot twists, and of course… lots of passionate sex!
It’s kind of like Fifty Shades of Grey, but with less bondage and more chocolate soufflés. One reader calls it, “The best erotica I’ve ever read.”
I hope you love reading it… as much as I loved writing it!
Digital (PDF). 288 pages. Read it on your tablet, phone, or computer.
From time to time, I get asked to contribute an essay, a personal story, or some advice for a book that somebody else is writing.
Here are a couple books I’ve been featured in. Buy them, love them, read them… thanks for supporting these terrific authors!
– Branding Basics for Small Business by Maria Ross
– Gracious: A Practical Primer on Charm, Tact, and Unsinkable Strength by Kelly Williams Brown
– Hear Me Roar: How to Defend Your Mind, Body & Heart Against People Who Suck by Jennifer Cassetta and Lindsey Smith
– Less is More: 101 Ways to Simplify Your Life by Domonique Bertolucci
– RenWomen: What Modern Renaissance Women Have to Teach Us About Living Rich, Fulfilling Lives by Dale Griffiths Stamos
– The Declaration of You!: How to Find It, Own It and Shout It From the Rooftops by Michelle Ward and Jessica Swift
– The Good Creative: 18 Ways To Make Better Art by Paul Jarvis
– When Talent Isn’t Enough: Business Basics for the Creatively Inclined by Kristen Fischer
– Women Entrepreneur Revolution: Ready! Set! Launch! by Jenn Aubert
(Let’s be honest: he did all the work. I just wrote a couple sentences and then… he made it look really pretty.)
Each painting is 20″ x 24″, painted on canvas, ready to hang. Prices start at around $200. Most of these are sold out, but there are still a few left that you can grab! They’d look so nice hanging above your desk.
Each print is 12″ x 18″ and comes in a white frame, ready to hang. $75 each. Get a bunch. Your bedroom walls are lonely.
– My print books are sold through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online vendors. If you have an issue with your order, please contact the vendor directly. (I can’t help you. Sorry.)
– My digital books are sold through a secure, encrypted e-commerce site called Gumroad. (Side note: I highly recommend Gumroad if you want to sell e-books and other digital products online!). Your digital book purchase is non-refundable. Please shop mindfully.
Questions? Comments? Issues? Got an idea for something you’d love to see me create next? You can contact me here.
… on re-publishing my work and other stuff can be found here. Thanks for being cool and respectful! Happy shopping!