About Alexandra Franzen
Alexandra Franzen is a best-selling author, award-winning editor, and entrepreneur based in Hawaii.
She has written six books including two novels. Her sixth book is The Checklist Book: Set Realistic Goals, Celebrate Tiny Wins, Reduce Stress and Overwhelm, and Feel Calmer Every Day. Other books include You’re Going to Survive and So This Is the End: A Love Story.
Her work has been mentioned in The New York Times Small Business Blog, The Atlantic, The Los Angeles Times, Fast Company, BuzzFeed, Inc., and she has appeared on the Peabody Award-winning radio show, Marketplace.
She’s the co-founder of a book publishing company called Get It Done.
As a writing coach, Alex helps her clients to write powerful books that touch readers deeply. Client projects include Your Next Level Life by Karen Arrington (NAACP Image Award, Outstanding Instructional Literary Work), We Should All Be Millionaires by Rachel Rodgers (Wall Street Journal Bestseller), Say It Now by Sherry Richert Belul (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award) among many others.
Interested in hiring Alex for a project? Please send an email to introduce yourself.
You can hire Alex to write your website, newsletter, video or podcast script, keynote talk, educational materials for students or clients, sales pitches, presentations, inspirational stories, to develop your book proposal or book manuscript, and more.
She offers writing services for a limited number of clients each year. Packages start at $10,000.
– Alexandra has one fake tooth.
– She has a metal plate screwed onto her fibula.
– Before becoming a writer, she trained to become a helicopter pilot.
– Her top hero is: Mister Rogers.
– She does not have any social media accounts — but she does write a newsletter which you are welcome to join.
– She has taught classes on writing, creativity, goal-setting, and other topics in 18 cities around the world.
– She has lived in New Zealand, California, Minnesota, Oregon, and currently, Hawaii.
– She has a dog named Zuki. If you’d like to hear a message from Zuki, call 252-PUP-TALK.
– Sagittarius Sun, Cancer Moon, Cancer Rising.
– Favorite treat: Stroopwafel.
– Fantasy career: magician or hair stylist.