… because we ALL need to expand our praisecabularies.
1. You astonish me.
2. You’re a virtuoso.
3. Your sagacity is stunning.
4. You’re a glitterbomb of glory.
5. Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.
6. You’re a marvel, mama.
7. You’ve blinded me with science!
8. You just revived my faith in humanity.
9. I want to orbit around your splendor like a satellite.
10. I want to clone you for nefarious purposes.
11. I want to Xerox everything you say, and fax it straight to my cortex.
12. You’re a polished opal in a pewter world.
13. You’re luminous, lady.
14. You’re a smooooth criminal.
15. You’re all that + a bag of kale chips.
16. You are FAR fucking OUT!
17. You blow my mind like a Cat 5 hurricane.
18. When did you get so wise, woman?
19. Where did you pick up those sexy mind-moves?
20. BOOM! Brilliance strikes again.
21. Color me enlightened.
22. Radiance abounds.
23. I’m honored to share even a miniscule fraction of your miraculous DNA.
24. If it wasn’t completely inappropriate + biologically impossible, I’d be having ALL your babies.
25. Your acumen is making me weak in the knees.
26. You’re like a laserbeam in the night. So bright. So right.
27. You’re more addicting that Twilight, The Hunger Games + street-grade cocaine, intertwined.
28. You’re so fantasmagoric, I almost wanna join Facebook — just to stalk you.
29. You are simply … beyond.
30. You foxy freak of nature!
31. You’re the cat’s meow, the dog’s howl, and the curmudgeon’s harrumph — all rolled into one.
32. You’re the genuine article, baby.
33. Do they sell you in bulk? And can I pre-order?
34. May I have one of you in every color?
35. Aaaaany chance you’re up for adoption?
36. You ooze ingenuity.
37. Your ebullience is infectious.
38. You’re a charmer.
39. You’re a prize.
40. You’re my personal Yoda.
41. You remind me what ‘possible’ feels like.
42. You dazzle me to the core.
43. I like the cut of your jib.
44. I hang on your every tweet.
45. One in a million? More like one a googleplex.
46. You’re a revelation.
47. You’re a machine. More, plz.
48. Your mediocre ideas are MENSA-level hotness.
49. You redefine ‘divine’.
50. You matter. Full stop.
50 Ways To Say You’re Awesome is being transformed into a BOOK!
Like, a real book! The kind you buy in bookstores + stuff!
It’s gonna hit the shelves on October 1, 2013. Details? Right here. Whoo to the hoo!