Marketing Without Social Media *Program Info and Registration*
*THE MARKETING WITHOUT SOCIAL MEDIA PROGRAM*
Led by Alexandra Franzen: Best-selling Author, Entrepreneur, and Social Media Dropout.
As seen in: The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times Small Business Blog, Forbes, Time, Newsweek, and Inc.
1. Earn more money.
Learn how to promote your beautiful work, build strong relationships, get plenty of clients, and make great money…without using social media.
2. Build new habits.
No more reaching for your phone 100 times a day, checking Facebook on the toilet, or obsessively scrolling to see what everyone is doing online. Get new habits in place.
3. Feel calmer and smarter.
Less digital noise. Less stress. Fewer dings, beeps, notifications, and other distractions. More space in your brain to think deeply, focus, and do your highest-level work.
PREPARING FOR SUCCESS: July 1 – 12, 2020
– Receive your Welcome Kit via snail mail.
– Attend the *Preparing for Success* kick-off meeting: Zoom, Monday July 6, 2020 at 10 am Hawaii / 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
– Complete your “Getting Ready” checklist.
– Set your intention for the program.
– Set your sales goals.
– Set up your distraction-free workspace.
– Gather info and supplies that you need.
– Answer 10 deep questions about life, death, priorities, values, and technology.
TAKE ACTION, GET CLIENTS, MAKE MONEY: July 13 – 17, 2020
– Complete a series of 5 small marketing assignments to get clients and make money.
– Attend the *Action Time* kick-off meeting: Zoom, Monday July 13, 2020 at 10 am Hawaii / 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
– Attend the *Get Unstuck* meeting to ask questions, get extra help, and get your mindset back on track: Zoom, Thursday July 16, 2020 at 10 am Hawaii / 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
– Keep track of assignments you’ve completed by coloring in your Assignment Chart.
– Keep track of money you’ve earned by coloring in your Sales Chart.
– Report back to Alex daily, via email, to share a progress report: “I completed my assignment today,” or, “I didn’t finish yet, but here’s my next step!”
– Unlock surprises and rewards every time you complete an assignment.
CELEBRATE VICTORIES & DECIDE WHAT’S NEXT: July 18 – 25, 2020
– Celebrate the progress you’ve made–all the victories, big and small.
– Attend the *What’s Next?* meeting to decide how you intend to use social media going forward: use it less, use it differently, or not at all? Zoom, Monday July 20, 2020 at 10 am Hawaii / 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
– Reflect on your marketing assignments. What worked really well? What would you like to keep doing? Stop doing? Do differently?
– Send “thank you” notes to clients who’ve hired you, and colleagues who’ve helped you.
– Complete your *Unplug More* checklist to reduce screen-time and create healthier tech-habits. Less scrolling. More living.
– Create a marketing plan for the rest of 2020 that feels simple, calm, and energizing.
This program includes:
– Welcome Kit, delivered to you via snail mail.
– Letter writing supplies including cards, pens, and postage stamps.
– Online education, including short videos, short emails, and Zoom meetings.
– All Zoom meetings are recorded in case you want to watch and catch up later.
– Opportunities to reach out and get help on Zoom or by sending a private email.
– Worksheets, checklists, and charts to keep you organized and focused.
– Rewards and surprises that you earn for completing assignments!
Program runs 25 days.
Time commitment is approximately 5 hours per week.
Alexandra Franzen is a writer, consultant, and entrepreneur based in Hawaii.
A sought-after copywriter and content creator, she is the secret-weapon behind many successful podcasts, #1 bestselling books, profitable marketing campaigns, and 6- and 7-figure product launches.
She has written articles for Time, Forbes, Newsweek, The Huffington Post, and Lifehacker. Her work has been mentioned in The New York Times Small Business Blog, The Atlantic, The Los Angeles Times, and Inc.
She’s the author of six books, including The Checklist Book: Set Realistic Goals, Celebrate Tiny Wins, Reduce Stress and Overwhelm, and Feel Calmer Every Day. She’s also the founder of the Tiny Press, an award-winning book publishing imprint.
She runs a prosperous and joyful business–without having a presence on social media.
Social media can be a powerful and beautiful tool. If you want to use it, then use it!
But please remember that–just like most things in life–social media is optional, not mandatory. You have other options.
Just because “most people” do things a certain way doesn’t mean you must, too.
Registration for the July 2020 program is now closed.
Interested in doing this program next year? Please sign up to join Alex’s mailing list, and you’ll be notified when it’s time to register for the 2021 program. Thank you!
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!