Checklists for You!
The Checklist Book: Set Realistic Goals, Celebrate Tiny Wins, Reduce Stress and Overwhelm, and Feel Calmer Every Day contains lots of templates you can use to create various checklists–like a Daily Checklist, Seasonal Checklist, and more.
Here are all the templates from the book…conveniently available for you to download. Enjoy!
– Download whatever template(s) you want.
– Fill out your checklist by typing into it.
– Or print it out first and then fill it out by hand.
– Use these templates as many times as you want! Enjoy! Happy list-making!
– Want to show off your checklist skills? Email a photo of your favorite checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or post a photo on your favorite social media platform using #TheChecklistBook hashtag. By doing this, you’ll inspire other people to have a calm, organized, and productive day…using the power of a simple checklist!
– These templates are *free* for anyone who has purchased The Checklist Book .
– These templates can also be used for *free* by anyone who checks out The Checklist Book from a public library.
– You’re welcome to use these checklist templates by yourself–and with your family and students (public schools, grades K-12).
– If you’d like to use these checklist templates in a commercial/for profit context, or if you’d like to distribute these materials online or in a publication, please email email@example.com to request permission first. Thank you!