FOR THE MEDIA
Alexandra is available for interviews, appearances, and speaking engagements.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Media Request” in your subject line for a speedy reply.
Alexandra is best-known for sharing advice on:
– Checklists, setting tiny goals, celebrating life’s tiny wins, simplifying your day, making time for the priorities that truly matter.
– Creativity, writing, finding the motivation to finish important projects.
– Communication, writing better emails, having better conversations, making your point clearly.
– Unplugging from technology, creating a healthier relationship with digital devices, quitting social media.
– The art of letter writing, the art of rich conversations, getting offline, connecting in real life, going back to basics.
– Resilience, strength, and tenacity, dealing with emotional challenges at work and in life.
– Self-employment, entrepreneurship, creative and artful marketing ideas.
– Using your time intentionally and purposefully, living well, and making each day count.
– Alexandra is the author of six books, including several #1 Amazon New Releases and Bestsellers.
– Her latest book is The Checklist Book: Set Realistic Goals, Celebrate Tiny Wins, Reduce Stress and Overwhelm, and Feel Calmer Every Day.
– Her writing has been published in Time, Forbes, Newsweek, The Huffington Post, and Lifehacker.
– She has been mentioned in places like The New York Times Small Business Blog, The Atlantic, StyleCaster, and Inc.
– She has appeared on numerous podcasts, radio, and TV programs, including KATU-2, an ABC news station and KGW, an NBC news station, Marketplace from American Public Media, The Lively Show, Real Talk Radio, Badass Creatives, Entrepreneur On Fire, The Secret Library Podcast, Being Boss, The Pivot Podcast with bestselling author Jenny Blake, On Purpose with Alex Beadon, and many others.
– Alexandra runs a popular weekly newsletter with 13,000 subscribers.
Alexandra Franzen is a writer, consultant, and entrepreneur based in Hawaii.
Her sixth book is The Checklist Book: Set Realistic Goals, Celebrate Tiny Wins, Reduce Stress and Overwhelm, and Feel Calmer Every Day. Other books include You’re Going to Survive and So This Is the End: A Love Story.
She has written articles for Time, Forbes, Newsweek, The Huffington Post, and Lifehacker. Her work has been mentioned in The New York Times Small Business Blog, The Atlantic, The Los Angeles Times, and Inc.
She writes about a wide range of topics: life, love, death, grief, unplugging from technology, creativity, focus, productivity, simplicity, time–and how we spend it.
She is the founder of the Tiny Press, a publishing imprint specializing in very short books–100 pages or less. Tiny Press books include Say It Now by Sherry Richert-Belul (#1 Amazon New Release), Wishwork by Alexa Fischer (featured on Good Morning America), and Your Next Level Life by Karen Arrington (nominated for 2020 NAACP Image Awards, Outstanding Instructional Literary Work). More info: AlexandraFranzen.com.
Photos / Headshots
High-resolution photos. Right-click to download. Photo credit: Danielle Cohen.
– Headshot 1
– Headshot 2
– Headshot 3
– Headshot 4
– Headshot 5
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 1
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 2
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 3
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 4
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 5
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 6
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 7
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 8
– Book photo: The Checklist Book – 9
– Book photo: You’re Going to Survive
– Book photo: 50 Ways to Say You’re Awesome
– Book photo: So This Is the End: A Love Story
– Book photo: Milk & Honey: A Love Story
– Project / worksheet / lifestyle photo 1
– Project / worksheet / lifestyle photo 2
– Project / worksheet / lifestyle photo 3
Need a different type of photo, different size, or anything else? Just ask. Thank you!